Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Confession Tuesday

As usual, I'm a day late. I have my pre-teen kidlet with me and we're driving each other crazy. Getting ready to go see "Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2." That's what we do: we go to the movies. We enjoy it or maybe I'm the one who enjoys this mother-daughter outing. Maude, help me with this child. She wants June Cleaver and what she's got is a chocolate Brittany Spears. (This is her comparison not mine). That's what I get for asking for her opinion. LOL Well, there's no mistaking she's my child: she's a smart butt who will tell you what she thinks. Maybe some would be offended, but I honestly just laughed. Maybe some of you might be worried or critical now, but you'd have to know my kid. And hey, at least she didn't say Joan Crawford (Of course, she's too young to have made that reference.) Anyhoo, I'm off to get ready for our date. More later.

4 comments:

January said...

Well, better late than never! Hope you are enjoying the summer.

Jade said...

your girl sounds cool, which
means you must be -

JP/deb said...

I just took my 12 year old daughter to Traveling Pants 2 yesterday after a full day of back-to-school shopping ... a great girl's movie ... but, I was worried about a few parts (me whispering to her in the theatre, do you understand that? her answering, Mom, of course!)

happy to be getting to know you Susan! peace & hugs, JP/deb

susan said...

Hi, jp/deb. I had a few mini mother/daughter comments, too. Of course, my daughter was exasperated. Still, when a lesson presents itself...