Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

Liz from Yips and Howls gave me this award. I met Liz through my participation in NaPoWriMo. As a recipient, I'm charged with identifying seven things I love and passing the award onto seven other bloggers. I love:

1) freshly ground coffee brewed
2) poetry
3) the smell of clothes just out of the dryer
4) a good meal
5) music- all genres 6) a good book and 7) afternoon naps

For those who don't know, I try not to repeat when it comes to awards so 7 new bloggers I'd like to recognize include:
1) Ashley at Book Obsession
2) Amias at The Magic of Intergrated Circuits
3) Adele at Persnickety Snarks
4) Andromeda at a wrung sponge
5) Stella at My World-Mi Mundo
6) the team at Weekly Geeks
7) Thom at Surface Tension

10 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks for the the award, Susan. I appreciate it greatly. Mwah.

Anonymous said...

And the Weekly Geeks team thanks you! :-D I'm sure we'd all agree with #6 on your list!!

Also, I finally managed to update the Community page on the WG blog, so you are now listed.

Amias (ljm and liquidplastic) said...

Thank you Susan, this means a lot coming from you. :)

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I absolutely agree with all seven of your happy things. Thank you for the award! It means a lot coming from you.

Thom Gabrukiewicz said...

I am honored that you've thought of me for this award. It does mean a lot, coming from you.

(And I agree with your list, form 1-7.)

Anonymous said...

I love your list! Number 7 is just a dream of mine, but I keep trying every once and awhile! :--)

Ashley said...

Thanks Susan, I really appreciate it!

Stella said...

Gracias, Gracias Susan! I appreciate the award and may I just add that I love every thing in your list??!!! I do, I do! Enjoy the weekend!

susan said...

Glad you all are pleased. It was my pleasure recognizing all of you. Hope you'll pay it forward.

Have a great weekend,

tea said...

I like afternoon naps too.:)