Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dear FTC: You're Invited to Book Blogging 101

Dear FTC: You're Invited to Book Blogging 101
I had no intention to weigh in about the FTC brouhaha, but after reading multiple posts that raise relevant arguments, I thought I owed you our readers, my take. For more information about the requirements read Colleen at Chasing Ray and read Liz’s response at A chair, A Fireplace& A Tea Cozy.

Most of our book reviews are not new releases sent by publishers. Most of the books I receive for review at Color Online come unsolicited, directly from the author. I don't promise a review rather I tell authors I will make an effort to promote the book (see our review policy). I don't promote any publishers or booksellers on our sidebar and consciously chose not to have any tie-in to sales. Read full article here.

No comments: