For those of you who don't know, I run the library you see here at a local nonprofit. The agency will run its annual summer program. In between activities, we hope the girls will visit the library. This is the best time to run our book drive. Please consider promoting our drive our your blog. One book, one reader at a time.
This week I blogged and read less. In my current reading stack: Brown Girl in the Ring by Nalo Hopkinson, Cuba 15 by Nancy Osa, Aya by Marguerite Abouet and Clement Oubrerie, Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger. It's been a busy week. Still, I got a few things done:
- Hot topic here was my weekly feature Confession Tuesday.
- Had a great week in terms book acquisitions. See my Library Loot & In My Mailbox post.
- Spent a great deal of time updating and adding content to Color Online. Check out our latest feature, Sewing Circle.
- C.O.R.A. Diversity Roll Call. We begin our new posting schedule this Friday, June 5th at Color Online. Join us.
- Little Lov'n Monday. If you haven't shared any lov'n, what are you waiting for? Join us.
Hope you all had a great week. Happy reading.